Tomorrow night about 4,500 people will fill the Tsongas Center for the second debate between me and Professor Warren. It's pretty amazing how much excitement there has been around it. The other day I saw an email saying there were more than 15,000 requests for tickets.
We understand the debate is on a Monday and many of you a busy with life, so if you can't make it out, we hope you can tune in.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Where to Catch the Debate:
- Bostonherald.com will stream live video
- In Western Massachusetts can watch the debate via a live stream provided by the Associated Press on Masslive.com, and join in the discussion with political reporter Robert Rizzuto on the website.
- On TV:
- WHDH (Ch. 7)
- New England Cable News
- WSHM-CBS-3 in Springfield
- WWLP-TV on digital channel 22.2
- WGGB-TV ABC-40
- Comcast channel 288
- Charter cable channel 260
- On The Radio:
- WBZ-AM 1030
- WRKO-AM 680
- WFCR-FM radio 88.5 FM in Amherst
- NBC’s “Meet the Press” anchor David Gregory will moderate.