2010 Scott Brown Wakefield Poll Coverage
Tired of the nasty, negative Coakley attack ads? Tomorrow is pay back day!
Below is a note from Gerard Leeman, the Wakefield Republican Town Committee Chairman. We will try and have a Scott Brown person at all the polling sites in Wakefield. If you have never done this before it is not a big deal. Everyone will be friendly from both sides. We don’t care which party you belong too if you like Scott Brown we like you! Please identify yourself as a BrownBrigader when you reply.
Good morning everyone,
Election day is here and we need poll coverage at each Wakefield poll location. More to the point, we need to be coordinated to maximize visibility with the limited signs we have. In fact, we need to personify the Marine Corps. mantra to close out this insurgency campaign and:
So, my request has a couple of parts:
I. POLL COVERAGE
1) Please respond back to me letting me know if you can hold signs at your polling location at what time duration you can do it and what poll locations you can cover. I will then prepare a schedule.
2) Let me know if you have a sign already or if you need one. Take your lawns signs, car signs, or create your own if need be.
3) Please consider covering a precinct other than yours if possible.
4) Please check your email frequently today and tomorrow. For anybody who feels the volume of emails to any work related email addresses is too heavy, please provide alternative contact info;
5) Keep Bob McCorry copied on your emails to me about this. Bob is our lead Brown Brigadier and will help by forwarding this through to the Brown Brigade.
II. Voter Transportation
The Town Clerk's office has contacted me with names of voters in long-term care facilities who want to vote for Scott. Can anybody volunteer rides for folks in this situation?
Bob McCorry -firstname.lastname@example.org