Dec 9th EDIT: While I'm glad this is the most popular thread here on the Brown Brigade's forums, I figured I'd post the answer to the sign/sticker question that people are asking most (and over and over) right here at the top for ease of view:

Where can I get signs and stickers??
There are signs available at Scott's regional offices:
NEEDHAM 200 Reservoir St

HYANNIS 645 Main St

DANVERS Bill Hudak for Congress HQ 151 Endicott St (Liberty Tree mall)

WORCESTER 18 Grafton St Osgood Bradley Building, 8th Floor

Order signs & stickers online!!!
Because Scott is a Republican candidate in heavy left-leaning Massachusetts, he doesn't have the funds and resources of the juggernaut Mass Democratic Committee. Scott's campaign must make efficient use of available funds. As such, they have not spent a lot of money on yard signs and stickers. These items are available for purchase online and are delivered a few days later. (This is what I did.)
You can order online at:
http://cafepress.com/BrownForSenate

I hope this save folks from reading through this whole thread!

-JR

Why does it seem that there is no easy way to get these? This is the probably the best way to get better name recognition for Scott. I understand that you can visit one of the campaign locations for them, but there should be 1) an easy way to find this info, ie, a link or button on any of Scott's websites, and 2) an e-commerce site for ease of ordering. The campaign was launched two months ago and I still have to dig around to find info about these items.
I checked M*rtha's site and she has these items listed as check boxes in her Contact form.

-JR
Hoping for real change!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Need yard signs and bumper stickers in Andover, who/where do we contact?
Thanks

Bill
DITTO I just wasted about a half hour trying to figure out how to get signs and bumper stickers...to no avail. cafepress didn't help either -- cannot find them on there. I am in the Merrimack Valley...lots of supporters out this way....I think it a mistake to not have signs and stickers readily available. NAME RECOGNITION is soooo important!!
P.S. This is the longest thread etc. because signs and bumper stickers are how people show support!!
I just ordered one at cafe press:

http://www.cafepress.com/BrownForSenate.417246418
****Reminder: For info on where to get signs and stickers, see the very 1st post of this discussion!!***
RIGHT ON JR-I have posted similar replies to threads regarding signs along with the link. I ordered my signs thru CafePress too. It's the least I can do to help alleviate the massive costs of running for Senate. Of course, in MASS against opponents with MILLIONS to waste pumping out Campaign paraphernalia! Here it is again!

http://www.cafepress.com/BrownForSenate

Julie Ford
There's a list at the top of this post. If you're still unable to get one, I've got some on order and when they come in, you can pick them up in Berlin, MA. Private message me if you're interested.

Good luck.

Tina W. said:
I am in Bellingham and would LOVE yard signs and bumper stickers. Please advise. Ty
There's a list at the top of this post. If you're still unable to get one, I've got some on order and when they come in, you can pick them up in Berlin, MA. Private message me if you're interested.

Good luck.

Tracy Watson said:
DITTO I just wasted about a half hour trying to figure out how to get signs and bumper stickers...to no avail. cafepress didn't help either -- cannot find them on there. I am in the Merrimack Valley...lots of supporters out this way....I think it a mistake to not have signs and stickers readily available. NAME RECOGNITION is soooo important!!
They are here at cafepress:

http://www.cafepress.com/BrownForSenate
Tracy, I live in Andover and got all my Brown items this past Saturday at 151 Endicott Street just after the Liberty Tree Mall from Joe Walsh. He's open Monday-Saturday from 9 AM-7 PM.

Yard sign and bumper stiacker are displayed. Met Scott last Sunday in Newton--one impressive guy. He needs to aggressively get Martha debating out in the open and not let her run a peek-a-boo campaign from behind the door as she'd like. She told Chris Matthews the first thing she'd do as Senator is bring criminal charges against Bush/Cheney.

This ding bat has to be defeated.

Bill

Tracy Watson said:
P.S. This is the longest thread etc. because signs and bumper stickers are how people show support!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service