I just finished shoveling myself and my two neighbors walk/driveways. It was a bit back breaking but gratifying.
Then I had an idea and a suggestion for folks. Take your Vote Scott Brown t-shirt and put on as an outside layer grab a couple of other Brown Brigaders and go door to door in your neighborhood "Shoveling out the Vote." I'm a relative new comer to my neighborhood so I am solo right now but I am going to head over to the Needham office seeing if I can recruit a few shovels. So if you are in neighborhood or and are willing to volunteer you can meet at the Needham HQ I'll be there no later than 11:30 AM.
It is a sprint to the finish line don't take anything for granted and believe or not there are a few undecideds out there even in your neighborhood. And what a better way to show why Scott is a man of the people then volunteer for him and shovel out the vote in your own neighborhood.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO many creative minds. What an awesome idea! Good luck and if I were NOT burried in snow in NH, I would join you! :)
Just got home I was able to hit 20 or doors or so and I shoveled a hand full of walkways and the response was amazing.

Elaine said:
SO many creative minds. What an awesome idea! Good luck and if I were NOT burried in snow in NH, I would join you! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service